Monday, April 27, 2015

Brain Break

Instead of doing Mandela's I deiced to do a totally different project to get my thoughts flowing. 


This project was made to look almost look like a quilt.

Process 

I basically took different Fabric pictures and combined them to make a shape, the shape I decided on was two people dancing. This was fun because it was almost abstract when creating it. I cut out the shapes with the free select tool. I used a base image to decide where to put the cut out shapes. 

Highlights 

-Probably the best part that really made the piece was the different selections of the dress that represent wrinkles. This made the piece almost seem to move and flow. 
-If you look closely I matched the top of the dress and the coat with the same fabric. 

I am definitely going to look into this process further and make more art work that looks like this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment