Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Floating mountain 2

Set up 

So I basically started out with a picture I have has on my desktop for over a few months. I have been wanting to do this design since 2nd Quarter. I used my imagine and I outlined some ideas and finally settled on the floating mountain idea from the beginning of the year. 


How I started out 

I extracted the girl from her original imagine and then started to get some rock pictures to use as the floating step stones. I extracted them as well. I felt like they looked a little unnatural so I included some vines, moss, and other plants to give it a pop of green and make it appear more natural 

Final steps 

I finished this project up with an inspirational quote in the blank space and experimented with the type of text. Once I was done with that the entire project was finished and ready to go.  

No comments:

Post a Comment