Thursday, August 28, 2014

2 Complimentary Objects

So this is the final product of our Creative Complementary Objects. 

      I decided to make my complementary objects nail polish and mirror because they both have to do with beauty.
      I learned how to correctly and efficiently use adobe illustrator. At first I found this project to be difficult because I was not acquainted with the program. But after a few tries and some help from my neighbor I was able to start to understand the program. I had a lot of problems with my gradient at first but with the shortcut "G" it was much more easy to do it.
   


The next tool I learned how to use was the "shape" tools. They were not entirely difficult to use which was nice.
    I enjoyed the last step of the product because it had the most creative freedom. I looked at a simple image then used its basic shape to create nail polish and a mirror.





                        This is the first project I did in illustrator. It had a lot more creative boundary then the other two projects but I think it was a good starter to get us back into the swing of things. 

2 comments:

  1. I really like your complimentary objects. I like that you put your name on the mirror.

    ReplyDelete