Friday, September 5, 2014

Two Six Shot Sequences





With this project we made a video with two six shot sequences. I learned how to make the video flow better and look more natural. I also figured out how to change the color balance so that all the clips look like they match up.  These were only just a few of the many things I figured out.
For my next project I will try to make my storyboard flow better. I have had some problems with making the sequences make sense. I will also try to get the color balance more accurate. I feel like these things will enhance my next project tremendously.

The textbook definition of collaboration is “the action of working with someone to produce or create something.” In my own words I think collaboration is working with another person to make something you both will be proud of. In this project I had to work with Bryce to make my video. He was very considerate and easy to work with. Without his help I could not have finished this project.

No comments:

Post a Comment