Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Final

Here is my finished product for the final product design. My group based the idea off the train cars in the movie "DUMBO". Very simple to figure out the color choice, I designed this for kids so red (a primary color) would obviously stand out to kids most. With the cute toy the box acts like a home for him. Took me about a week to deign and work out all the kinks. Very happy with the final product!
Here is the final Logo design. We chose the title to symbolize learning because the actual translation means "Circus of Learning". The Circular design was very comfortable and easy to look at, thus fitting to our target audience of children. 

Due to a mess up at the print shop we had to decrease the size of our box. When this happened our toy no longer fit so I improvised and in photoshop put a toy lion in the box. 
I made this advertisement to show the 3 different animals. Using mostly the paint tool I made this with simple primary colors which appeals more to children. 






No comments:

Post a Comment