Friday, December 12, 2014

Post Cards




   So with this project we had a lot of freedom. We first had to make a very simple card with just clip art to spell out "fall" then I added the text below it and the boarder to make it more elegant. Next I moved onto more creative projects 
   The first free range I worked on was the "my life in 10 years" picture. This one had some challenges which I had to face. One of the main problems was making the font patch with the rest of the card. Finally I blended several layers to make a very light and airy background. 
   Then I moved onto the happy holiday card for my friend. I enjoyed this one cause it has a collage feel more fun and light hearted. I think this one is my favorite. 
   Finally I made a very simple yet fun picture with the text "One breath at a time". This one gives off the no worries feel and I liked how simplistic and cute it looked. 
   What I want to work on more is finding the perfect fonts. I want all of my posts to be visually appealing and fun to look at. 











1 comment: