Monday, April 27, 2015

Product Box design

This is one of my final projects of this school year!

So basically I finally finished up this project and it looks pretty good. Over the past few weeks I was able to finish this project alone with several other projects. It was a pretty fun project, overall it was very enjoyable. 

So here is the Layout 
This was mostly designed in photoshop so I had more options for customizations. This was definitely my favorite part but I wish I could have made it more of a modern and stylish design. With my next project I am definitely going to do more research into modern designs and text. 

3D revolve 











These 2 images were made in photoshop, probably made this part a lot harder then it should have been. I feel like watching the tutorial would have made this easier. 

Inside packaging 

This turned out the best, I really enjoyed how this one looks. I made the 3D figure in Illustrator then added the design in Photoshop so I could make the pattern go different ways. I also added the handle in photoshop.  

No comments:

Post a Comment