Tuesday, November 25, 2014



This is the latest project I had to do. The top one is the practice that would help me move on and make something better. I followed instructions and took images and turned them into words and added a label underneath saying "seasons greetings" and then added a fancy underline to enhance the picture. 


The next one I moved onto was the actual project. I made it on my goals for the next 10 years. These included getting married, finding my dream job, and going to japan. I added stamp like clips to give it more of a card like appearance. Then I downloaded a specialty font that looks like hand writing and changed the mask and gave it an effect so it blended better with the rest of the picture. Overall I enjoyed this project and learned how to do a lot of cool things. By changing the opacity I made the "just married" stamp blend better. I will definitely use this in future projects. I didn't like how I used some of the other pictures (which I removed later on). I hope to do more projects like this in the future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment