Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Mountain

     The idea for this project was to make a mystical floating mountain, kind of like in the movie avatar. My process was to follow the directions I was given but then add my own style with 3 different elements. I added a flock of parrots, a boy fishing, and a dragon. I did learn one important skill which is extracting an image without pixel fringe. I used the refine edge tool and it worked out wonderfully. The next time i do this project I need to focus on matching the colors and tones. I noticed the mountain does stand out strangely because my color got off. I would like to use the refine edge tool again. It really helps me get the image out without and problems (usually). What I drew from this was that instructions are fir helping and shouldn't limit you. Overall I liked this project, it was very creative and fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment