Thursday, October 23, 2014

Safe and Sound Music Video

  I learned the importance of reviewing my shots before we stop filming. In some of the main shots I noticed small things missing like Brendon's backpack, the judges not in the audience, and other things. They may not be big and noticeable but when they happen a lot it makes your video look bad.
  Some things I will work on next time is definitely getting some unique shots into the mix. I felt like the shots I have been filming tend to be a little boring. I did enjoy the first person view that I did with the lights. It gave off a shiny effect that looked really pretty. I plan on adding more quality shots like this in the future.
  I really enjoyed my group this time. It was a group of fun loving people who were really easy to get along with. I do think we could have been more productive with our filming but I can always work on this next time.
  The process was to film, edit, then post. seems simple but it was a difficult experience. I am just glad I had such friendly people to work with.

No comments:

Post a Comment