Wednesday, October 29, 2014

90 Second Video

   This is a short version of my "Safe and Sound" music video. My most recent assignment was to take my already completed music video, and make it 90 seconds long. I made a few major changes to make this work and I also did some color adjustments to make the video flow better.
    I really like how this turned out. The shortened clips made the videos pace a lot better. The flow also improved because I made the transitions match up with the beat of the song.
   There were a few clips where the color was off due to the different lighting. I didn't have time to fix it the first time around but this was my chance to fix it. I fixed about 5 to 6 clips that really needed to match up. Next time I film and start editing I definitely need to remember to keep the color of the lighting about the same.
   I think this was very helpful because it made me realize that I had a lot of extra time in the shots that I didn't need. I will definitely use these skills next time I get a project.

No comments:

Post a Comment