Monday, February 9, 2015

10 things I love

   Here is my finished design for the "10 things I love" poster. I wanted to mainly focus on adding color and having a very creative design that is eye-catching. The items I chose are very diverse and special to me. I chose the text based on the style I wanted to achieve. I went with the fonts "sketch book" to give it a very playful look and then followed it up with "American Typewriter " to give it the structured counter part. I liked how the two fonts were opposite yet worked so well together. The subheading was not much different from the "american typewriter" all i changed was the size and italicized it. 
   One thing I noticed about all of the products I listed for my top 10, is that they all have a very simplistic deign that makes them look almost sheik. Bright colors on the drinks are eye-catching and just look delicious. The electronics, converse, and PS label all have very dark colors and not much contrast. This gives them a modern look with a hint of elegance. 
   The main thing I learned from this project is that colors and type can really effect the mood your product can have. I find it really interesting that simple things added together can create such fantastic visuals. 

No comments:

Post a Comment